Providing Solutions for Families During Difficult Times
Family law cases can be emotionally and financially challenging for you and your children. Each case presents its own unique challenges. You deserve a dedicated attorney who listens to your concerns and works with you to create a practical course of action designed to achieve the best possible outcome for your family.
At TheLaw Office of Michael E. Golub, P.A., we have the legal knowledge and skills to protect your interests. We will help you through whatever challenges you are facing. Whether you are seeking a divorce or need help enforcing child support or alimony orders, trust us to confidently guide you through Florida’s complex family law system.
Supportive And Compassionate Family Law Representation
Family law is a diverse area of practice that covers several types of legal actions and often involves strict requirements. At Michael E. Golub, P.A., we have the ability to provide comprehensive legal advice for a broad range of family law matters. No matter what issue you or your family is facing, we have the capabilities to resolve your case.
Our extensive experience resolving family law issues includes cases involving:
- Alimony – The court may decide that one party is entitled to receive alimony, also referred to as spousal support or maintenance, from the other party.
- Child custody – We work collaboratively with all parties to develop a fair and reasonable child custody plan that is in the best interests of your child.
- Child support – The costs associated with raising a child can be astronomical. Our attorney acts as an advocate for you and your child to help you secure the financial resources you need.
- Visitation – In addition to assisting clients establish visitation schedules, our firm helps modify existing plans if your circumstances change.
- Paternity – Our firm helps clients establish, disestablish and enforce paternity in order to develop appropriate plans for your family.
- Post-divorce modifications – The terms of a final divorce decree may not always remain applicable as time goes on. We regularly help clients petition for and defend against post-divorce causes of actions.
- Mediation – Litigation can be expensive and time-consuming. As a Florida certified family mediator, Michael E. Golub has the knowledge and skills to amicably resolve disputes without going to court.
Additionally, we are confident in our ability to represent clients in matters such as adoption and domestic violence.
Serving Clients Throughout central Florida For More Than 25 Years
Choosing the right family lawyer for your needs can be a daunting task. Attorney Michael E. Golub will listen to your concerns and goals to help you make the best decisions for your family.
Call our Tavares office at (352) 290-2877, or contact us online to discuss your case today. We offer free 30-minute consultations