Michael E. Golub, P.A.

April 2018 Archives

Splitting student loans in a divorce

If you and your spouse in Florida have come to the realization that you should no longer remain married, you will have to work through the often challenging process of splitting up your assets. However, you may also have to figure out how to split your debts. While many people automatically assume that any debt in one person's name only would remain that spouse's responsibility, that may not always be the case.

How parenting plans work in Florida

If a divorcing couple in Florida has minor children, courts require a parenting plan as part of the divorce process. The plan consists essentially of a custody agreement that covers important practical considerations.

What happens to my mortgage when I get divorced?

If you live in Florida and are heading into a marital divorce, you may well feel the emotional tug to work hard to keep your family home. This may be especially true if you have small children who still live at home as you may understandably be wanting to retain as much consistency for them as possible. While this is certainly a viable goal, you might do well to step back from the emotional side of things and look at the legal and financial sides of things.

Talk To An Attorney Today.
Call 352-508-1637.

Email Us For A Response

Get A Free Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Map Maprker

Michael E. Golub, P.A. 819 West Main Street, Suite B Tavares, FL 32778 Phone: 352-508-1637 Tavares Law Office Map