Lake County, Orange County, Sumter County, Seminole County, Volusia County & Marion County Family Lawyer Offers Personalized Representation and Advocacy
Come To Us For One-On-One Attention And Support During Your Divorce Process
The Law Office of Michael E. Golub has been serving clients throughout Florida for more than 20 years. We take the time to listen to your needs and develop an effective strategy that works for your situation. Whether you’re seeking a divorce or modification of a child support or custody order or need assistance with bankruptcy proceedings, you need an attorney with experience and a commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for you.
Our Extensive Legal Knowledge And Diverse Experience Sets Us Apart From Other Firms In Central Florida
Our practice is driven on a desire to build solid attorney-client relationships based on communication and solid legal advice. At our firm, you’ll receive:
- Personal attention – We strive to provide individualized representation and pay attention to the details that make your personal situation unique.
- Informative counsel – A successful legal strategy requires extensive knowledge and collaboration between an attorney and client. Our firm goes to great lengths to keep clients informed of their rights and options. We regularly update you on the status of your case and provide the resources you need to make sound decisions that work for you and your family.
- Constructive solutions – The legal system is often complex and stressful. Mr. Golub takes the time to handle cases as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. As a Florida Certified Family Mediator and Circuit Civil and County Court Mediator, we work diligently to avoid litigation and minimize the emotional and financial burdens you face.
Dynamic And Tenacious Counsel For All Your Family-Law Needs
Our client-focused practice accepts cases involving:
- Family law – Family law is constantly evolving and often involves strict requirements that must be followed. Our firm routinely assists clients with divorce, child custody and support, visitation and paternity matters.
- Bankruptcy – In today’s economic climate, more and more individuals and businesses are facing difficult financial burdens that often seem insurmountable. We handle all types of bankruptcy cases including Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13.
Attentive Family Law Firm Serving Clermont, Tavares And Surrounding Communities
At the Law Office of Michael E. Golub, we maintain a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere where your concerns and goals are of paramount concern. Our office is centrally located in Tavares and we serve clients throughout central Florida. Your first 30-minute consultation is free, and we offer evening and weekend appointments to fit your schedule. Call us at (352) 742-7777 or contact us online to discuss your case today.